First off Welcome! We are excited for our partnership with Living Social to offer a way to start at CrossFit Riverside.
Here are the 2 steps to starting your “On Ramp” at CrossFit Riverside.
1) Decide which “On Ramp” seminar fits with your schedule. A current list of offered “On Ramp” courses can be found below. You must start your “On Ramp” on the specified day and plan to be able to attend those days and times for 4 weeks. You are not able to go between different class instructors/days/times as these classes are on different schedules.
2) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include the following in the email: -Your name - Living Social Voucher Number -List your 3 “On Ramp” Seminars in order of preference.
Here is a list of the current On Ramp options, just send us your top 3 choices. We will send you back the start date.
- Track a) Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 7:00am – 8:00am
- Track b) Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:00pm – 9:00pm
- Track c) Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 10:00am – 11:00am
- Track d) Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 8:00pm -9:00pm
A TYPICAL ONE HOUR ON RAMP CLASS CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING:
1) General warm-up
2) Mobilizing and prep work for movement(s)/skill(s) that will be used in the skill and workout
3) Previous day/week movement(s)/skill(s) review
4) Coaching and practice of previous movement(s)/skill(s)
5) Introduction of new movement(s)/skill(s)
6) Coaching and practice of new movement(s)/skill(s)
7) Workout of the Day or WOD
8) Cool down with a Q&A
• Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts
• Class reservations required and subject to availability
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• All classes must be redeemed by same customer within 30 days of first visit. May be used over multiple visits